[gratisdns-announce] [gratisdns] New IPs for ns3.xtremeweb.de and ns4.xtremeweb.de

Torsten Mueller torsten at archesoft.de
Fri Aug 10 04:19:17 CEST 2012

Hello,

the new IPv4 address for ns3.xtremeweb.de is 130.185.108.193

The DNS server on the old IP will continue to serve your zones
for the next 7 days.

I am currently setup the machine at the new address.

What do you need to do ?
In most cases nothing.
If you have a primary DNS server and use ns3.xtremeweb.de
as secondary, you should allow transfers to the new IP
130.185.108.193

Greetings Torsten